- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Document print speeds are the average of ESAT (Word, Excel, PDF) in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734.
Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.
- Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- Paper Type NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer.
- 1-11 in US, CND, LTN, BRA, TW and HK.
- Please visit https://asia.canon to check OS compatibility and to download the latest driver updates.
- The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions.
- For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper's packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard with default setting.
- Print: When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
- Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 (for A4 size) using ISO/IEC 24712 test file, and ISO/IEC 29102 (for 4x6" size) using ISO/IEC 29103 test file. Values obtained by continuous printing.
- The economy mode reduces the black ink consumption by lowering the density, 38% more pages than the standard mode can be printed.